GROWING THOUGHTFUL LEADERS FOR A STRONGER CHURCH
Challenging faith communities and their leaders through
the application of family systems thinking.
Healthy Congregations is an interfaith organization that understands the times in which we live. We equip leaders for challenges of thinking more clearly about families, relationships, and faith communities. Our resources and training are based on seeing all communities as living systems that incorporate thinking, feeling, responsibility, and purpose. Healthy Congregations, Inc. has created educational resources and leadership development material designed with the purpose of encouraging healthier, clearer and deeper individual and community life based on the contributions of leaders in the field of Bowen Theory and congregational life.
- Mon, Jun 12Online via Zoom
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 15Online via ZoomA three-part series of conversations with Dr. Kathleen Smith, Bowen Center Faculty and author of "Everything Isn't Terrible"
- Mon, Sep 18Online via ZoomFinding One's Way in the System: Thinking Differently About Life and Learning
- Fri, Sep 29Online via Zoom
- Thu, Oct 19Online via Zoom"Thinking for Self in a World that Proclaims the Answers"
- Fri, Oct 20Lewis Center"Thinking for Self in a World that Proclaims the Answers"
- Time is TBDScheduled directly with the Coach
CONTACT HEALTHY CONGREGATIONS
Healthy Congregations, Inc.
6580 Columbus Pike
Lewis Center, OH 43035